UPDATES!!

-PRE ORDER 18 on the run now! Ends on 13 of April

E-mail: mylovepassion@hotmail.co.uk (Will check both accounts)

Alternative E-mail: mylovepassion@hotmail.my

Note: If we do not reply your e-mail within 6 hours, please resend again. =) And if you still don't receive our replies, please check your JUNK MAILBOX. =)

March 11, 2012

Pre Order High Quality Bag! Batch 16

Batch 16 has begun!
Even more variety of bags are available for ordering now!

Do submit your order to us at 

mylovepassion@hotmail.co.uk

NOTE:
All inquiries will be replied every weekday at 9 am- 10 am. I've just started my internship a week ago, so I can't be online 24/7 everyday as usual anymore =(

So if I so happen to overlook your email, please do send in again yeah

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Have a good day!








VLS 067
Black, Pink and Green
RM40










VLS 068
Blue, Green, Orange, Peach
RM38



Beige



Brown




VLS 069
Black, Brown, Beige, Minty Green
RM42








VLS 070
Blue and Beige
RM45







VLS 071
Black, Red, Brown
RM38







VLS 072
Orange, Camel Brown
RM50



































VLS 073
Pink
RM58

No comments:

Post a Comment