UPDATES!!

-PRE ORDER 18 on the run now! Ends on 13 of April

E-mail: mylovepassion@hotmail.co.uk (Will check both accounts)

Alternative E-mail: mylovepassion@hotmail.my

Note: If we do not reply your e-mail within 6 hours, please resend again. =) And if you still don't receive our replies, please check your JUNK MAILBOX. =)

October 25, 2011

Rilakkuma iPad 2 Smart Cover+Back Cover

 PRE ORDER

We have you introduced Rilakkuma iPad 2 Smart Cover+Back Cover that comes in a set!
And it has 4 to choose from!

GREY, PINK, YELLOW AND BLUE!

RM96 FREE POSTAGE!


 















For more iPhone accessories, please click here to view!

1 comment:

  1. I want the pink Rilakkuma cover for my iPad. The iPhone case is a good idea too. I want to change the Rilakkuma case that I bought from my favorite online shop PIJ

    ReplyDelete