UPDATES!!

-PRE ORDER 18 on the run now! Ends on 13 of April

E-mail: mylovepassion@hotmail.co.uk (Will check both accounts)

Alternative E-mail: mylovepassion@hotmail.my

Note: If we do not reply your e-mail within 6 hours, please resend again. =) And if you still don't receive our replies, please check your JUNK MAILBOX. =)

October 2, 2011

Important Notice, Please take note!

I will not be coming online that often anymore because my final exam is a week after. =( I need to start focusing on my exams now else I'll feel damn guilty about it. So I'm only be able to reply all emails and enquiries after 7pm from 3 Oct- 19 Oct. But don't you worry at all, all parcels will be sent out on time without any delay! ;D

Anyway, do email me if you have any questions about your orders or anything you would like to know! I will try to reply them and please be patient while waiting for my reply yeah!!

Last but not least, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TOO!! Hehe!

Till then!

XOXO
Mon

Super Adorable iPhone casing!







No comments:

Post a Comment